https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Birthday Cards for Karen and Jill

Today, I have been working on a couple of Birthday cards one for a very good friend of mine, Karen that I have know since Jr. High and one for a co-worker, Jill.   The first card is for  Karen and the second is for Jill.   I really like how they both turned out.  These are both second trys.  All are PTI cardstock, ink and stamp sets.  Pretty Peonies, Beautiful Butterflies, and Rosie Posie.   Oh and turning a new leaf.  I keep forgetting that I have that set.  And that lovely Quartrefoil.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I really like both of these cards...you are making me want to purchase that quatrefoil die with all these awesome cards you are making with it! the colors are fabulous as is all the highlighting with copics on your flowers!!