https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, January 31, 2013

CAS Day 4 - Kristina's Chalkboard Technique

I used PTI's Ocean Tides paper which also has the look of the old green chalkboards.  The top line ended up being crooked, so I made another one but the center in the middle of the phone was off and looked worse, so I went with this one.  I rarely get those middle stamps right in the center.  This is so great.  My BFF, Colleen and I skype together and it is like we are in the same room stamping together.

8 comments:

The Shattered Woman said...

Cute! Love this card! :)

Caryn said...

This turned out great.
Caryn xxx

Lisa Lara said...

So clever Linda. Love that.

Darnell said...

Oh, Em, Gee, I even like THIS one better! I really love, love, love this!! How fun that you and Colleen are Skyping!

Angel said...

Oh wow, the old fashioned green chalk board, what a great and clever effect. Love every detail of your darling card.

Lizzie R said...

This is very cute! Where did you get the phone stamp? Love it! An green chalkboard? ! I totally remember that! Great retro idea!

Linda said...

The phone stamp is Papertrey Ink (PTI) Heart-2-Heart #4. Thanks for the comment.

Kim Heggins said...

Linda, your chalk board card is just so fun. I love this phone and you did an amazing job on this card. A+