https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Sunday, January 20, 2013

DD#36-Red and Black with a Valentine Theme

2nd Card for this week's DD's challenge which you can access Here
All supplies are PTI except Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Pure Poppy cardstock and ink.
Stamp sets and dies: With All my Heart, Heart 2 Heart, and Framed Out #11  Love all these stamp sets.
Ok, so this time I meant to turn the hearts off kilter but don't think I did it enough.  It looks like I just didn't get it straight.  And I think I added one too many hearts on the white, (the dotted swiss one.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your card is lovely. ;-) I love how you used the colors. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

Unknown said...

I think your card looks great just the way it is. I love all those layers..so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Unknown said...

I also like all the layers you have used here, just gorgeous! And I think the heart is far enough over to make it look like it was intentional rather than just being "off kilter" :) I think it's lovely! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Dynamic Duos.