https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays #117 Stitching - Seize the Birthday Fall Colors.





My card for CAS-ual Fridays which you can access Here
 

And Seize the Birthday Fall Colors which you can access Here
 
PTI's Spiral Bouquet and Inside & Out Birthday in Terracotta Tile, Harvest Gold, Spring Moss and Summer Sunrise
Little Inker Stitched Dies
A birthday card for my Auntie Connie
 I used my new stitched die set that my BFF gave me cause I have been feeling under the weather.  I love this new die set.  Thanks Col.


3 comments:

Deb said...

Love that stitched mat. Beautiful card and stamp choice. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card and great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card Linda...love those flowers and they are so pretty in the fall colors. So sweet.