https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Festive Friday #20 - Wreath

My card for Festive Friday which you can access Here
I cut out the circle with my old Creative memories circle and then used the tiny leaf on the bottom of the card and went around the circle.  I love how this turned out.  I had a little space left over so decided it needed a bow.  Also added some red Stickles for a little color.   At first the wreath was by itself but I felt it needed just a little something else, so I tried putting some red twine on the side and didn't like that, then decided to try the three little branches at the bottom.  I was happy with that, thank goodness, cause I didn't want to have to start over.
PTI's Tag It's #9, Bells and Boughs and Sentiment from Happiest of Holidays, in Pure Poppy and Simply Chartreuse.
 
 

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Hi Lin Looks good

Ardyth said...

Love the window - such a perfect use of the negative space of the wreath! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

The cut out worked SO well with the little PTI stamp.. love how it looks! Thanks for playing along again this week!

Geri said...

What an adorable wreath those little leaves made. I experimented with several before finding one that worked...some don't turn out like you'd think, but I love how this one looks!!! SWEET card, Linda!!! ALWAYS happy to have you playing along at Festive Friday!