https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Challenge #3 - Hello

My card for The Challenge which you can access Here 
PTI's Scrambled Eggs in Harvest Gold, Hibiscus Burst,
PTI's Scrambled Eggs in Harvest Gold, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise and Winter Wisteria
Thanks Lesley for giving the dimensions of you papers.  That was a great help.
My friend Colleen and I made too cards today using the same challenges and seeing what we each came up with.  That was fun to do.  We often Skype and craft together.  The next best thing to being side by side since she lives in Portland and I'm in Seattle.
 

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh, I am so glad we did these cards together...this is such a sweet card. I love your basket of flowers and to know they are filled with love is going to be very special to the recipient!! Let's do this again!!

Lesley said...

Hi Linda. I am so happy you and Colleen got the chance to sketch & skype! I really like how your pattern paper mimics the eggs in the basket! It is darling. Thank you for joining me and I will be including the measurements for each of my sketches. :)