https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, April 4, 2014

Colour Me #14 Monochromatic



My card for Colour Me 
I used watercolors to paint the background and then a Darice embossing folder.
PTI's Wet Paint and Embellished Elegance in Orange, Summer Sunrise and Lemon Tart
Framed in black and popped up
Still not good at the watercolor technique but love it so going to keep trying.
I wasn't very happy with my first card so decided to emboss it and then sponge with the same colors as above.
And added some bling in the 3 flowers
Like this one much better.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Monochromatic fun for sure :) Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! Sure hope to see you around again soon!!!

Rosemary said...

lovely card, lin... the watercolored background is so pretty! thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

Kristie Goulet said...

So pretty and fun! I love the watercolored background and the orange/yellow sentiment!

wienerhoneymooners said...

You have the same vibrant "sunshiny" zesty feeling as the challenge cue card, awesome job!!! It looks like have some things in common, we play alot go the same challenges'!! Thanks for popping in on me this week, made my day!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Hey Lin, I live in North Kirkland!!! Why do I now feel like we have had this conversation??? Anyways, we are neighbors!!!

Linda said...

Kimberly, I didn't realize that you are from Kirkland. Usually, I remember when someone is from Washington. But you never know I could have just spaced. Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey McNeely said...

Lin fabulous use of the colours and Wet paint! Love!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous watercolors we both used the same colors today.
My sister Marylou is from Kent Washington.

Linda said...

Kent is so close to me. If you are ever up here to visit we should make arrangements to meet.

Colleen said...

wow, this is so bright and cheery...this really turned out fantastic!

Unknown said...

I love your watercoloured background Lin! Just beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Colour Me...! this week!