https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Clean & Simple #4 Day 4 - with Yana - Faux Embossing

  
I'm getting a late start today cause Thursday mornings I go shopping for my 94 year old dad, then we go to I-Hop for breakfast, and then I take him for a drive.   So I am a morning person as far as most things go including stamping.  Usually, I come home from that and sit and read and maybe take a nap (yes) take a nap....
So I Skyped with Colleen and she was still creating so I got one card done also.    Yeah for that.
Yana made her card with a word die so I thought I would try something different so chose the butterfly.   SSS Friendship Butterflies.
I had two different pink banners, but it just wasn't thrilling me, then decided on the red.  I think it is better.

2 comments:

Yolanda Garrido said...

I like your red choice a lot!! It gives a very sophisticated look to your card!! Hugs!!

Kim Heggins said...

You are just the best daughter! Sounds like a fun morning with your dad. Your card is just so beautiful too, love that pretty red and all your sweet butterflies.