https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, April 20, 2015

Make It Monday with Lexi - White on White Die Cuts with a pop of color


White on white with a pop of color.  You can watch Lexi's video here MIM
A fun and lovely results
The bit of color that you see at the top of left hand side is a butterfly that I stamped on the inside.

PTI's Beautiful Butterflies & BB layers in Terracotta Tile
Butterflie is Hero Arts Ombre - Butter to Orange
 

12 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Perfect choice for the die cut, Lin. And your 'color pop' is perfect too! Love that you added a butterfly on the inside.

lexi said...

very pretty card! the butterfly is definitely a perfect choice for this look. thanks for playing!

Colleen said...

You beat me to the butterflies...I knew you would you are always on top of the MIM! Beautiful card!

Bonnie T. said...

This is a lovely Mother's Day card. I love your cheery pop of color!

Diana K said...

Gorgeous card! And you beat me to the butterflies too!

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love the butterflies
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Alex said...

Beautiful Linda, I love all the butterflies in this stamp and die set, they are so pretty!

Tracey McNeely said...

So pretty!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Awesome Mothers Day card. I love the color orange...

Tracy said...

So very pretty - butterflies were such a great choice

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful card Linda! I love your pop of color butterfly and actually have the ombre ink pad coming in the mail (along with the pink!) and can't wait to play with them.

Helen F. said...

Ohhh, so lovely! Beautiful butterfly in that vivid ombre coloring