https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Challenge #34, Yellow, Orange & Green

A card for this week's The Challenge 

I used my Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush watercolor pens. May Green, Orange & Yellow  Loving the intensity of these water colors.  So pretty.
H/A Hot Air Balloon
PTI's Double Ended Banner
I decided at the last minute to smoosh the background with the same colors.  I should have used a smaller piece to frame the balloon so more of the smooshing would have shown through.  Love this color combination.


5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Wouldn't I like to ride in your beautiful balloon!!! Lin this is so very pretty! Thanks for playing cards with us at The Challenge!
=] Michele

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness Linda...I am so happy you played along. This is one fabulous card, love everything about it. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Challenge!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Totally FUN and Uplifting!!!! Love it when you join un Linda!!!!

Lesley said...

Perfect use of the colours for this fun birthday card, Linda! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge!

Jenni's Jems said...

Great use of the colours ..love it! x