https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Altenew Academy Stunningly Simple Watercoloring Day 5 Watercoloring Solid Image Stamps

Well caught up again, but will not be able to watch tomorrow's video until the afternoon.
Not sure I got this technique down but here it is.  I like the orange one but it doesn't look watercolored.  The other two have more of that watercolored look.

Used Distress Inks:
PTI's Beautiful Butterfly

5 comments:

Lydia said...

I think they look gorgeous Linda! I didn't think to do butterflies, so thank you for the inspiration :)

Birgit said...

Linda, what a great choice of stamps for this technique! I never thought of using the butterflies but they look great! Your card is so sweet!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is gorgeous Linda!

Marcia Hill said...

You're way ahead of me now Lin! These turned out beautiful too...personally I think anything with a butterfly on it looks great! Love what a CAS look this card has to it...great job!! :0)

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card Linda...love your gorgeous trio of water colored butterflies.