https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, May 30, 2016

Make It Monday #251 with Dawn -Gradient Water Color Die Cuts.

Two card with this technique by Dawn on PTI's MIM  Click to play along

Dawn's Cards
DSC_7476.1 

I used PTI's Butterfly Cover Plate and Paper Clippings Thank you.  I used my Zig pens to do a gradient water color.  I went from light to dark and then again with the same colors.  I did both of the backgrounds before I die cut them out.  I think I like the second one better as far as the colors and blending.
Birthday Cheer die for sentiment on first card. and a few sequins.
I hardly ever use Kraft as my base card but really liked how this looked with these colors. 


Thanks for stopping by.


11 comments:

Darnell said...

Well done, Lin! Your vibrant MIM cards are really outstanding!! I hope you're enjoying the long weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...two amazing cards Linda. Just love your wonderful designs.

Marybeth said...

I can’t wait to watch the video if I am going to learn how to make a card like these! Both are stunning, Linda!

A splash of color said...

Great job.. I love both. The colors are great and I do love the technique.

victoria h said...

such fab colour on your pretty cards

The Paper Toile said...

So bright and cheerful. Great job!

Birgit said...

These are so gorgeous Linda!! I just finished watching the video and can't wait to give this a try!! Love the butterflies!!!

Colleen said...

Both are gorgeous, Lin!! The butterflies are particularly stunning!! But I love the paper clippings on Kraft too!!

Nancy Penir said...

Wow and Wow! Lin these are both eye-poping gorgeous! Particularly love the sunny thank you! Wow again, lady!

Marcia Hill said...

Awesome! Love both of these beauties Linda, but especially like the thank you one on the kraft cardstock...SOOOO pretty!! :0)

Karen W said...

Both cards are so pretty. I especially like the Thank you card. So vibrant and beautiful.