https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, October 31, 2016

Merry Monday #220 with Bonnie

How will you decorate your door?  That is what Bonnie wants us to use on our card this week.  Come look at the inspiration by the other Merry Makers and join us at Merry Monday

 

I decided to make my card look like a house and door front.  Hope I succeeded in this.
MFT. Small Brick Wall,  Used top of Window die frame to create the door.
PTI's Woodgrain , Deck The Halls, Holiday Home, Keep It Simple Frames in Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Spring Rain, Classic Kraft and Pure Poppy

Thanks for stopping by.


10 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful card !!!!!
I love to decorate my door !!!!
Every year different !

Colleen said...

Fabulous card, Lin, Love your door and the pretty wreath!! Happy Halloween friend!!

Bonnie said...

I love your awesome door and house front, Linda! That pretty wreath is just the thing to decorate it! Have a great week!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Linda, I love all the fabulous details.

Marcia Hill said...

I think your card looks exactly like the front of a house with the brick and wood, and then that gorgeous wreath just ties it all in! Lovely, lovely card Lin! Hope you're having a fabulous week!! :0)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a fun house with the wreath on the door, Lin - love it!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I like how you made the whole door and part of the house. Fabulous wreath with a long pretty bow. Great job!

Pam Sparks said...

Fabulous Linda! I love your door creation!

Rosemary said...

what a lovely card, linda... your door and wreath are amazing!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I love the little door scene you created - super fantastic!!