https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, January 6, 2017

CAS Mux Up - January

Colleen, my BFF gave me some Alcohol Inks for Christmas and I just had a chance to play with them.  It took a little practice to get some pretty backgrounds, watching Loll's video a couple of times.  I finally got a few pretty backgrounds, but now what do I do with them?
I struggled with this a bit but finally came up with this lovely butterfly.  Haven't made a butterfly card in forever....

I am entering this in CAS Mix Up 
  
I used stamping, Alcohol Inks on Yupo paper, die cutting and dry embossing.

PTI's Life is Beautiful, Darice butterfly EF,  PTI's Keep It Simple, Thinking of you and some PPP sequins.

 

Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Your alcohol ink made a gorgeous butterfly, Linda! I love it against the embossed background! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

Loll said...

WOW ... your alcohol ink butterfly is GORGEOUS Linda!! LOVE the CAS design and how the butterfly pops off all that beautiful white space. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

nancy littrell said...

Oh my Linda, your colorful butterfly is so gorgeous. Love your white dry embossed background. It gives so much texture, yet keeps your design CAS. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs

Susan said...

Beautiful colours on that butterfly! Perfect against the dry embossed background. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up.

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...this is SO pretty Lin! In fact I like ALL your Al inks cards that you've been posting! I've been playing with my inks this weekend too, but haven't had a chance to put them into cards yet...soon! :0)