https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, February 13, 2017

Merry Monday #235 Use a Snowman/woman or Snow-family

I am happy to be your hostess this week.  I would like you to make a card using, snowman/women or  snow-family.  Come join us at Merry Monday 
Get a head start on your Christmas cards.   Come see the inspiration created by our Merry Makers. 

 
I decided on non-traditonal colors for this card which is rare for me.
Wild Rose's Girl with Snowman colored with my Ziggs.   Wink of Stella clear and added some polka dots to the little girl.  Used a gold Uniball pen for the stars on the scarf.

Thanks for stopping by.


9 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww...this is such a cute card and image you used Linda! Thanks for picking such a FUN theme for this weeks challenge...I loved it!! And thank you for the beautiful birthday card my friend...it totally made my day receiving it and I absolutely LOVE all those bright CP inks you used on it! Hope you have a wonderful week my friend!! :0)

LeAnne said...

Love the non-traditional colors you used, as well as the theme! I'm going to try to play along!

!neke said...

Great colors on the snowman card !!!!!!!
Love it Linda !!!!

Ineke X

Glamour said...

Colors are such a good idea for a change. Plus the snowman is very cute! Nice design,

Loll said...

Sweet card Linda. LOVE the purple card base!! xx

Lori Turner said...

Such an adorable card Linda! Thanks for the awesome challenge this week - snowmen are my FAV!!!

Notes by Nina said...

So cute, this image is adorable.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your snowman with the little girl and you colored them so beautifully!!

Susan Joyce said...

Great challenge Linda, love the colours and your adorable image, so cute.